Happy Clients Are The Key To My Success
Selling a home in today's competitive Raleigh real estate market requires far more than just placing a "Home for Sale" sign in the yard! You need a real estate professional with the experience, knowledge of the Raleigh area, education and proven track record to get your Raleigh area home sold at the price and terms you want, with the least inconvenience to you.
As your seller's agent, Tina Lutrario will not just "list your home for sale;" she will share her knowledge about what Raleigh area buyers are looking for in a home and market your home relentlessly until it is sold. Tina Lutrario will be available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer your every question and to guide you through the home-selling process!
The Top 5 Reasons You Should Hire Tina Lutrario As Your Seller's Agent & List Your Home For Sale With Tina Lutrario:
- Tina has a Master's Degree in Marketing
- Tina has 20 years of successful marketing experience.
- Tina has a proven track record of consistently selling homes that other realtors were unable to get sold.
- Tina has expertise in finance, contracts and negotiating.
- Tina is affiliated with Coldwell Banker, a leading real estate company, both nationally and locally in the greater Raleigh area.
Tina Lutrario's Home-Selling Services Include the Following:
- Completing a Market Analysis of your Raleigh area home to determine the current market value.
- Preparing your home for sale so that it will appeal to the largest number of prospective buyers.
- Development of an individualized marketing plan tailored to your specific Raleigh area home.
- Relentless marketing of your Raleigh area home, including: placement in leading real estate websites, print media, direct mail and MLS; development of virtual tours; planning of open houses and broker events; and placement of multiple signs throughout the community in which your home is listed for sale
- Negotiation of all offers on your behalf to ensure the best sales price and terms for your home.
- Follow-thru with the appraisal, inspections and financing to be certain your home is successfully closed on in a timely manner.
- Review closing documents and attend all closing meetings with you to ensure that your real estate transaction runs smoothly.
If you are looking to sell your home in the Raleigh, North Carolina Area, call Tina Lutrario - The Raleigh Realtor - at (919) 582-2927 or E-mail her today!